Our four-hour admission counseling seminar, which takes place over two days, provides a solid introduction to the American university system and the university application and admissions process. This short seminar addresses the following topics:
- Part 1: What should I look for in choosing a college?
- Financial matters
- Social and athletic opportunities
- Housing and the university community
- Part 2: How do I get into the college of my choice?
- Academics, grades, and standardized tests
- Extracurricular activities
- Personal rating
- Part 3: The Application Process
- Choosing a college list
- Writing the application
- Letters of recommendation
- Part 4: Questions and Answers